Epigran Protein 30g x 15sachets
|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 14 cm x 12 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
TEMPORARY OUT OF STOCK
TEMPORARY OUT OF STOCK
Epigran Protein offers:
Essential Protein in pea and oat form
- Each sachet of 30g Epigran Protein 30g contains 116 kcal of Pisane® Pea Protein isolate and Oat™ protein as additional nutrients to supplement daily dietary intake.
- Pea protein isolate Pisane® are Rich in arginine leucine and isoleucine
- Rapid digestion & Low flatulence6
- Low isoflavons vs soy7
- Lower allergen & hypersensitivity vs soy/peanut8
- Neutral effect on blood glucose9
- Helps in iron absorption10
Micro Nutrient (Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine)
- Arginine, and micronutrients are recommended by NPUAP / EPUAP / PPPIA NUTRITION GUIDELINES for adults with a pressure injury.3
- Arginine has been the best-studied component of immunonutrition to wound heal11 12 13
- Glutamine has been shown to protects against inflammatory injury and stress. 12 14 15
- Recent ESPEN guideline mentioned that in polymorbid medical patients with bedsore, specific amino acids such as arginine, glutamine, and β-hydroxy β-methylbutyrate (metabolite of leucine) can be added to oral/enteral foods to accelerate the healing of bedsores.
Correct trace element Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, Copper, Selenium balance is pivotal for wound healing. 17 18
Addition with Japan Oryza Bird’s Nest Extract
- Edible Birds Nests a source of super food with N-acetylneuraminic acid (NANA)
- Proven to encompass Epidermal growth factor (EGF) - like activity was detected and partially purified from swiftlet's nest extract.19
- It strongly promote the proliferation human adipose-derived stem cells (hADSCs)20 but not cancer cells. It is able to reduce inflammatory TNF-α in cells21
How to consume?
Mix 1 sachet of 30g Epigran Protein, dissolve in 200ml of room temperature water, shake well and consume.
- Use as nutritional drink to supplement between meals if nutritional requirements cannot be achieved by dietary intake.
- Use under medical professional supervision.
- Consult a medical professional or nutritionist or healthcare professional for detail dietary need.
- Supplement for malnutrition, bed-ridden and wound healing.
What's in the box
Epigran Protein 30g x 15 sachets (Expiry Date on 09/2020)