1 x Allergan Celluvisc Lubricant Eye Drops 0.4ml (30 vials)
• Indications: For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation. Concentrated, thicker formula for prolonged relief and protection. For severe dryness.
• Contains: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 10mg with: calcium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium lactate and purified water. Product Details
• Directions: To open, COMPLETELY TWIST OFF TAB. Do not pull off. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. CELLUVISC may cause temporary blurring due to its viscosity.
• Storage: Store below 15-25 Degree Celsius. SINGLE-USE ONLY.
• Cautionary Instructions:
- For external use only.
- Keep this out of the reach of children.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.