1 x Optive UD Eye Drops 0.4ml (30 vials)
• Indications: For use as ocular lubricant in dry eye. May also be used as an ocular lubricant to relieve dryness and discomfort following ocular surgery. This is compatible for use with all contact lenses.
• Contains: 0.5% Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, 0.9% glycerine, levocarnitine and erythritol. Preservative-free. Product Details
• Directions: Make sure container is intact before use. COMPLETELY TWIST OFF TAB, then pull to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard unused contents. SINGLE-USE ONLY.
• Storage: Store below 25 Degree Celsius.
• Cautionary Instructions:
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.